Tuesday, October 5, 2010

breaking into pieces

I dont know why are you so angry
I dont know whether have you stand in my shoes
I dont know whether you understand that for me to be the one taking the intiative most the time is getting tiring
I dont know how difficult its for you to be with me
I dont know whether you know the differences between us
I dont know whether you know i'm trying very hard

I just know i hate everytime even crying is useless i can only cry
I just know i am feeling very tired to be the one taking intiative to break the silence most the time
I just know i know how silence CAN KILL cause you always do that to do
I just know i'm trying to make everything work

You just have to know I am in pain
and even with all that
I love you.

but baby its getting tiring and it will get worse
if we cant understand and compromise each other
there wont be any forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment