Baby i will be away.
Sometimes i dont like it because too many uncertainty lies ahead.
But it should be fun as this is the first time after so so so many years.
Even so way back that i cant remember.
I really really really wish you could come with us.
But no choice.
I cant text you for the whole day.
But i will bring your Polaroids with me, take a lot of photos let you see.
In the years to come, sure will have chances i believe.
Whenn we get married and have kids.
Then Ryan and others-in-coming will be older le.
I Love you dear.
Cant wait to have our own little future :P
Jiayou for fatap kay.
I will miss you so much.
Wait for me to come back.
I love you I miss you.
Take care baby.
xoxo
With lotsa love.
No comments:
Post a Comment